Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Vintage Sunshine...and a Big Announcement!

I have news!  Great news!  News I'm p-u-m-p-e-d about!  Wanna hear it?  (Trust me, you do.  It's awesome).  Welllllll....I'm oh so happy to report that our team here at Design-Muse just got a little bigger.  We've got a Summer intern, folks!  And a stylish one at that.  Meet Miss Natalie:



Nat and I have a few things in common...we grew up in the same church, our families have been friends for what seems like forever, we're both Lee University gals and of course our most glaring similarity, we both love Joey Beretta a whole lot...in very different ways as she is his girlfriend and I am his sister.  This isn't her first appearance on Design-Muse...in fact, you might have caught a glimpse of her here or herebut over the next couple months she's gonna play an integral role in helping me make what you find here on Design-Muse even better.  I'm psyched.  Are you psyched?   She put together this post of vintage swim suits to help us all get through these rainy Spring days.  The best Summer ever is right around the corner, everyone!


Photo Credits L to R: Rey Swimwear, Taza and HusbandAnthropologie,

0 comments:

Post a Comment