Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Met Costume Institute Gala

After pouring over pictures of last night's Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala (AKA the Superbowl of high-fashion outings), I feel pretty confident about the following number crunch:
-The probability that I'll wear red-lipstick today has increased by 50%
-My habit of Googling 'Galas in Tennessee' will increase by a minimum of 150% and
-I can virtually guarantee I'll spend some portion of my day trying on gowns in my closet (yes, gowns with an s.  It's ridiculous, I know).
I just love the Met...and costumes....and Galas...so, so much.  I do a little happy jig in my seat just talking about it.  Here are a few ladies that caught my eye in a good way (unlike a few others who will remain nameless *cough* FergieBeyonce *cough*)...what do you think?

photo credit: Larry Busacca/Getty Images

photo credit: Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images

photo credit: Dimitrios Kambouris/FilmMagic

photo credit: Dimitrios Kambouris/FilmMagic

photo credit: Dimitrios Kambouris/FilmMagic

0 comments:

Post a Comment