Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Most Interesting Man in the World {on Beekeeping}

A few weeks ago I put together a post inspired by my Dad's beekeeping hobby and mentioned I'd tell you more about out our bees later.  Well later has arrived, friends!  I know...you've been on the edge of your seat for weeks, haven't you? :)  Seriously though, I'm totally fascinated by these bees.  Since typing up some beekeeping stats seemed like a less than interesting approach (this is the kind of thing you've gotta see to appreciate), check out our very first video blog!  



Cool, huh?  I've flirted with the idea of adding the occasional "vlog" (don't look at me- I didn't make up the term) to Design-Muse's repertoire for awhile and now seemed as good a time as ever to try it.  While I haven't added video blogs to our weekly editorial calendar just yet, I'm hoping this is the first of many.  So what do you think?  Do you like this whole video blog idea?  Have any requests?  Talk to me, people. :)

2 comments:

nikki wharton said...

I love it! Your dad should do a whole series!! Wine making, beer brewing, herbs and gardening!!! etc etc etc

Gab said...

I had the same EXACT idea! It would be so great, right?!

Post a Comment