Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mirror, Mirror

I like to think of myself as in the South but not of the South.  While this allows me to soak up the wonderful things Tennessee has to offer (politeness, patriotism, etc), it strictly prohibits me from joining in on it's nonsense (cowboy hats, casseroles, etc).  I think I've got a pretty good balance going.  So while Western wear will never be my thing (please Lord, let this always hold true), I do enjoy experimenting with veeeeery slight elements of it.  You know...a plaid shirt here...a fringed scarf there...nothing dangerous.  This outfit, for example, has a bit of a cowgirl vibe to it in terms of it's color palate.  But it works!  And it won't make me loose sleep for fear of turning into a country bumpkin.  Which is good news, ya'll (<--hehe).  Good news, indeed.


1. Denim Shirt Dress, Adam $260  2. Vita Fede Dez Ring, Shop Rumor $215  3. Oversized Sunglasses, H&M  4. Wooden Bangle, Shop Rumor $17  5. Caryl Sandal, Lucky Brand $59  6. Benecio Purse, Monserat De Lucca $395

0 comments:

Post a Comment