Monday, May 9, 2011

Le Paperie

Raise your hand if you love Anthropologie!  I raised both, for the record, but had to put them down to continue typing.  Much to my delight, they recently expanded their wedding line, BHLDN, to include decor, keepsakes, stationary and all kinds of other unforgettable pieces.  In true Anthropologie fashion, the selection is drool-worthy...you can check it out here.  I'm just gonna warn you now, however...you're gonna find some beautiful things.  Things you're gonna want.  Things you may not be able to justify buying.  And that can be a major bummer.  But fear not!  I've got you covered...at least with one beautiful item.  They put together a series of gorgeous paper flower bouquets and garland that sort of taunted me.  I saw it and said "I kind of feel like I can make that?"  So I tried.  Here's what I ended up with.


Not horrible, right?  I put together a little tutorial in case you want to give it a go.  Paper flowers for everyone!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment