Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I Dream of Jetsetting

I love Nashville and New Jersey- they both feel like home to me.  But every so often I wake up and think "I have got to get out of here!  I need to see the world!"  I'm thinking I probably will.  Maybe not tomorrow, but one day.  These killer pieces aren't making the wait any easier, however.  Especially that luggage- I haven't a clue how I'd keep it clean, but it's gorgeous.  I think it's safe to say...the travel bug is back, folks.


1. Bon Voyage Globe, Uncommon Goods $300  2. Diplomat Series Luggage, SteamLine $496-$520  3. Lonely Planet The Travel Book, Amazon $31.25  4. Canon EOS Rebil T2i Digital Camera, $798  5. Complexion Quenching Facial Mist, 3floz.com $10  6. Suede Passport Cover, Austin House

1 comments:

nina said...

I want that travel book.... and I support you're decision to get that camera ;) great post!

Post a Comment