Friday, May 20, 2011

Que Bella

I realized the other day that I'm sort of a serial celebrator...I honestly can't stop myself.  Perhaps I'll get it under control at some point, but today is not the day for that- today is a day for (you guessed it) more celebrating! :)  I mean honestly, I'm not even Irish and I threw a St. Patricks day party, nor am I Mexican and I organized a Cinco de Mayo fiesta- I pretty much have to celebrate the daylights out of my brother's birthday (which is today by the way)!  I wanted to make sure he got his day started right, so we had a breakfast party this morning, complete with party hats, funfetti cake batter pancakes and some brilliantly monogrammed party decor.  If he wasn't so opposed to people celebrating him, it would've been more outrageous but I tried to take it easy (I know...this is me taking it easy?  I told you, I have a problem).  As luck would have it, Joey's life long BFF Elijah was born the day after him, so we're celebrating both birthdays both days.  I love those boys like whoa- they're two of the funniest, kindest, most generous human beings I've ever met and a couple of my favorite people in the whole wide world.  I've got some serious work to do for their big party tomorrow (our very first co-ed Table for Twelve!  exciting, right?!), so I'm signing off for today.  Have an incredible weekend!  Oh and check out the pictures I snapped this morning...are we fun or what? :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment