Friday, May 6, 2011

Decorate!

Well I haven't totally knocked out my To-Do list, so I'm not gonna buy my earrings just yet (though I'm hoping I'll finish it tomorrow- then off to Urban Outfitters we go) :).  I did buy myself a little treat, however.  One of my very favorite bloggers, Holly Becker of Decor8 fame, released her first book and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it.  In fact, it's the first book I've pre-ordered...I want to say ever.  It finally came this week and and I'll tell you what, it didn't disappoint.  We're talking 288 pages of gorgeous homes, stellar advice and tips from pros like Jonathan Adler and Amy Butler.  There are checklists, floor plans, quotes and inspirational pictures out the wazoo.  And every time I pick it up, I notice something new!  


I grabbed a few excerpts for you to check out, but they're only sneak peeks.  Wouldn't want to spoil the fun! :)  To buy a copy for yourself (or your Mom!  I hear there's a holiday for her coming up soon...) click here.

1 comments:

ninag said...

I need this book!!!! seriously! :)

Post a Comment