Friday, January 28, 2011

Que Bella

Nina and Anthony aren’t your average couple…they’ve already been a “we” for nearly a third of their lives, dating all throughout their high school and college years.  They chose to be a “we” through times of transition, in periods of difficulty, and though they were often separated by many miles.  And last October, they stood in front of family and friends and vowed to be a “we” for as long as they both shall live.  And I believe they will. 

I had the privilege of attending their intimate destination wedding just outside Jacksonville, North Carolina a few months ago and I’ve been on the edge of my seat waiting to see the professional pictures ever since.  Turns out, this was my lucky week.  I knew these pictures couldn’t help but be special because I’ve never been to a wedding quite like Nina and Ant’s.  It was a total fairytale day, complete with rarities like a calm and delightful bride, perfect weather, and the most breathtaking sunset I’ve ever seen in my life.  I’m so thankful I got to be a part of their special day, and thrilled that Nina would allow me to share a few glimpses of it with all of you.  Beautiful people, beautiful journey, beautiful day…nothing could be more perfect for this week’s Que Bella.


4 comments:

diana said...

absolutely beautiful! i love seeing all the family pictures and knowing just how much love there was that day! soooo happy for nin and ant!

KELLY MAYBERRY said...

GREAT JOB GABBY SO PROUD OF YOU...CONGRATS AGAIN TO NINA & ANT...BEYOND BEAUTIFUL!!!!

David Auterson said...

Beautiful pictures and site - glad to be able to see your great work.
Cheryl Auterson

Jane Grosse said...

All the picture and moment are remarkable.I love to wear full midi skirts in any special occasion.

Post a Comment