Monday, January 24, 2011

The Container-For-Everything-But-My-Excitement Store

This past weekend was a perfect storm of wonderfulness.  I took a mini road trip to Atlanta with a few of my lovely cousins and we had a grand time doing the whole eat, shop, and repeat routine.  As much as I adore living in Nashville, I must admit the stores in Atlanta are in a whole other league.  Ikea, Zara, H&M, Lush, and the list goes on- it's a veritable shopping goldmine.  I put up a pretty decent fight, but there were a few items I simply couldn't resist.  I'll share a couple with you throughout the week, but first I wanted to highlight one of my favorite stops we made- The Container Store!  Oh, how to sum it up.  It was...in a word...everything-I-want-my-space-to-be.  Who knew organization could be so fun?  Check out this office display I caught a glimpse of.  Shadow box frames filled with office supplies- genius!  Or at the very least, super cute!


Perhaps more than anything, I went crazy over the wrapping paper.  I mean seriously, how fantastic are these designs? 


Of course, it's called The Container Store for a reason- it's many adorable storage options just about floored me.  I may or may not have purchased a few of the cute gold gift mailers (and maybe a roll of the tweed wrapping paper above)...not sure what I'm gonna send or who I'm sending it to, but I couldn't bring myself to leave without them.   


1. Double Chrome Corner Shelf, $17.99  2. InterMetro® Wine Rack, $176.91  3. Gift Mailers, $0.99  4. Feathergrain Bins, $12.99-$29.99, 5. Take-Out Cartons, $0.99  6. Sapien Bookcase, $198

0 comments:

Post a Comment