Thursday, January 13, 2011

What's Your Poison?

Ahh…Ye Olde Apothecary.  Land of Amber-colored antique glass bottles, rustic wood, and vintage packaging.  Home to elixirs of yore where medicine is brewed and potions are available for purchase.  What could be more intriguing?  Even the word itself is just plain awesome.  Apothecary.  I seriously love it.  As a result of my fascination, I spent the morning exploring all things Apothecary-esque.  I’m particularly fond of the antique pharmacy bottles…and the packaging of the Oatmeal Soaps….and the Apothecary table…who am I kidding, I love it all.  Hope you do too.



1. Le Labo Eau De Parfum, Anthropologie $28-$62  2. Apothecary Glass Lavender Candle, Abe’s Market $17.95  3. Oatmeal Soap Set, Jayson Home & Garden $11  4. Found Pharmacy Bottles, Pottery Barn $69 – $149  5. Delfina Large Covered Jar, Crate&Barrel $62.95  6. Rustic Oak Apothecary Table, Mercantila $503.13

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the opening! Very melodic and paints a great picture.

Post a Comment