Monday, January 17, 2011

Story People

Words are, perhaps, the most powerful tools we have access to.  They infiltrate our minds and hearts without regard and often settle in so deeply they stay with us forever.  While some of the words we hold with us cut their way in, we can only hope they are outnumbered by those we cherish. 

I was recently introduced to a treasure chest of words- many of which I plan to hang on to for quite some time.  While each of these pieces by artist and storyteller Brian Andreas bear some form of illustration, the words shine through as the starring medium.  These designs, as well as many others, are available in prints, cards, book collections and more through his company, Story People.  I found myself so encouraged and inspired by their pieces…as though I could laugh and cry and smile all at the same time.  I hope you’re moved as well- let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment