Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mirror, Mirror

Welcome to day one of Mirror, Mirror- our stylish weekly column that offers my take on a flattering, original head to toe look.  To me, that’s what fashion should be about…looking good, feeling comfortable, and standing out for all the right reasons.  For our first post, I wanted to assemble an outfit that’s polished and classic yet trendy at the same time.  Here’s what I came up with…thoughts?



1.    1. Filigree Cardi, Anthropologie $118  2. Ruffle Weather Scarf, ModCloth $24.99  3. Deena & Ozzy Crocodile Purse, Urban Outfitters $38  4. Time After Time Bracelet, ModCloth $24.99  5. I Ain't Lion Earrings, ModCloth $17.99  6. Platform Wedge Pumps, L.A.M.B. $220  7. Chiffon Twist Skirt, $48

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I am obsessed with everything in this picture. At first I thought I just needed the scarf, but now I am fairly certain I need everything! Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Want every piece of this outfit!! Definate winner!

Post a Comment