Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Get It Together: Is It Spring Yet?

Today marks the very first post in our brand new ‘Get It Together’ series! The goal of this weekly column is to provide you with unique ideas for coordinating pieces in your home by creating and sharing original design boards. I’m pretty much exhausted by Winter already, so for today’s project I wanted to showcase something warm and feminine that could (albeit prematurely) herald in the warmer months. I hope it brings a little sunshine into your day!


1. Crystal Bud Sphere Chandelier, Layla Grace $1,090 2. Sophie Velvet Curtain, Urban Outfitters $48 3. Florentine Carved Wood Candlesticks, Restoration Hardware $39-$199 4. Alphonse Maria Mucha Summer Painting, Price varies by size 5. Sherwood Table, Jayson Home & Garden $650 6. Silk Velvet Pillow in Orange, ABC Home $65 7. Vintage Scarf Knotted Pillow, Urban Outfitters $42 8. Gilded-Grasscloth Pillow Cover, West Elm $39 9. Wellington Settee, Jayson Home & Garden $1,750

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the scarf pillow! I have never seen one....and it is exactly what I need! On my way to Urban Outfitters now!

Post a Comment