Friday, September 16, 2011

Working for the Weekend


I'm running out the door to get to Grace Bonney's Design*Sponge at Home book signing party in Philly (which I'm super pumped about), but before I left I wanted to make sure I got these links up!  Enjoy your weekend and I'll see you Monday!

So you weren't able to make it to NYC for Fashion Week, huh?  That's okay.  Here's what you missed...

There's a really good chance I'm the last person in the world to discover this site.  But it's so, so neat.

An adorable way to remember milestones.

What's the only thing better than one diamond ring?

Oh my goodness, someday I'm gonna be the coolest Mom ever...

I kind of want to be friends with these people.

This made me laugh.

Love foodie blogs.  Love 'em.

This is one stylish chickadee.

If I had a hope chest, I'd be stocking up right about now.  Waaay too adorable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment