Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mirror, Mirror

I'm trying a little experiment today- instead of arranging an outfit on empty space I've arranged one on...well, me.  While posing for pictures isn't exactly my cup of tea, I had a special reason to orchestrate this little shoot.  I actually won this dress at an event during Fashion Week and promised LuLu's, the amazing online boutique it came from, that I'd send them a picture of their fab frock being put to good use.  I decided to style it two different ways...one is more casual and fun, the other is dressy and refined.  It's such a gorgeous dress and I'm so pumped to wear it out and about!  What do you guys think?!


Dress: Lulus, Shirt: Forever 21, Necklaces: H&MCharming Charlie, Vintage,  Rings: Forever 21, Bracelet: Forever 21, Earrings: Vintage, Jacket: Vintage, Shoes: Steve Madden

3 comments:

Evelyn said...

Love it, love it!!

diana said...

absolutely beautiful! :)

Marissa at Style Cusp said...

Gorgeous dress! Thank you so much for attending our event - so glad you enjoyed yourself :)

xx
Marissa

Post a Comment