Friday, September 9, 2011

Working for the Weekend

Happiest of Fridays to you and yours.  I'm heading to NYC this afternoon to catch the last of the Fashion Week madness- it's gonna be a zoo so wish me luck.  Hope your day is so splendid you don't even know what to do with yourself.  Enjoy the weekend links and I'll see you Monday!

I've decided I want one of these...any ideas on what coordinates I should use?

Awww...look how cute and itty bitty they are...

I'll probably do this when I have kids.  Or maybe next week.  Whichever comes first.

I've been trying to phase my ears in over the last few months (don't ask).  You'll know the process is complete when you see me rocking this 'do.

Even the couple that has everything doesn't have this...what a cool anniversary present.

So pumped about this!  Everyone put it on their calendars!

Now is the time to strategize...what will you buy?  When will you arrive?  How will you beat the competition?  Come September 13, it's every man for himself....

Like the Chinese Zodiac except more awesome.

No way is this legit...

When I get back to Nashville, I'm getting serious about this.  Who's with me?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment