Friday, September 2, 2011

Working For The Weekend

All things considered, this week wasn't nearly as horrible as it could've been.  While the whole re-building process isn't exactly a blast (my hard drive crashed last Friday, in case you have no clue what I'm referring to) it's allowed me to start a new organizational system.  So that's a plus.  And even though it's crazy inconvenient, there's something about a totally fresh start that's refreshing (can you tell I'm trying really hard to be positive?) :).  The next few weeks are gonna keep getting better and better and this weekend is going to be fantastic.  Rest up and enjoy the links below and I'll see you Monday morning!

My brother's CD was released this past week!  Get it here (seriously, go get it.  It's outrageously good).  Also, I'm gonna need those of you in the greater Nashville area to come hang out with me at their show tomorrow (9/3) at Rocketown.  Details here.  

Are you a Matchbook Girl?  Their September issue came out yesterday- give it a looksee and decide!

Designer cupcakes.  For real.           

When it's a liiiiitle more autumn-y out, I'm gonna curl up with this.

This is good news.  Really, really good news.

I've thought about this no less than 5 times a day for the last week.  Gonna have to make it soon.

Sweet idea for a wedding band.

Two birds, one stone.  I like it.

Finally got around to reading the book my Pastor wrote.  Can't say enough good things about it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment