Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Lawn Games

I may or may not have googled "What is Labor Day all about?" yesterday...partly because I enjoy a good piece of trivia (Labor Day was signed into law in 1894 by Grover Cleveland and is a day set aside to pay tribute to working men and women...in case you were wondering) but mostly because it seems it's real function is to unofficially usher summer far, far away.  And I'm afraid I have to take issue with that.  Exchange my sandals for one Monday off?  Anyone else feel like they're getting a bad deal here?  Regardless, these pretty (and fun!) lawn games have me especially inspired to soak up every last moment summer has to offer.  And, with the possible exception of the pumpkin spice latte I plan on enjoying later this afternoon, that's exactly what I'll do. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment