Friday, March 4, 2011

Que Bella

A few weeks ago my cousin Jessica uttered the six magic words that have an 100% success rate of making me happy..."I have a surprise for you".  The big unveiling went down yesterday and it was all I dreamed it would be and more- a cake decorating class!  Now be warned...this did not qualify for Que Bella based on it's good looks, ha.  We had a blast, but I wouldn't exactly say we rose to the top of the class (seriously- you're about to crack up when you see our cakes...let's just say I won't be quitting my day job).  The experience was so beautiful and special and downright fun that it pushed it into the Que Bella zone.  I'm so thankful for such a wonderful cousin and such a fantastic memory.  Now check out our hilarious cakes. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment