Thursday, March 10, 2011

Flower Power: Dark and Romantic

As much as I love the fun, over the top bright prints I featured in Part 1 of this series, you really can't beat the chicness of these dark, romantic florals.  I'll take two of every piece...please and thank you.  What about you?  Are you Team Bright and Whimsical or Team Dark and Romantic?


1. Silk Flora Scarf, Ted Baker $85  2. Cherry Blosom Chandelier, Anthropologie $998  3. Multicolor Anemone Print Dress, Stella McCartney $1,595  4. Rose Print Bag, Ted Baker $100  5. Zinnia Thicket Dinner Plate, Anthropologie $10-$16

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe we share the same tastes, I like everything on here, and The "Dinner for 12" pictures were just gorgeous, you really captured the moment. Your last picture of your dress was perfect. I love this blog!

Post a Comment