Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Get It Together: Orange You Glad Your Kitchen Is Adorable

I'm in the process of re-doing our kitchen so I've had kitchen on the brain as of late.  I was experimenting with the idea of using orange, but I jumped ship pretty early on (no worries, Courtney...I came back to reality).  I still love the idea of it, I just don't think I can make it work in our space.  I may give it a shot one day...in the meantime, I'll just have to enjoy this fun color palate in all it's digital glory.


1. This Is Where The Magic Happens Sign, Rockett St. George £125  2. Milk Glass Vases, Pier 1 $24.95-$29.95  3. Ombre Sunset Curtain, Urban Outfitters $38  4. Cobalt Dinnerware Set, Target $39.99  5. Redsmith Dining Chair, Anthropologie $198  6. Tectona Spoons, Anthropologie $18  7. Slab Dining Table, Alice Lane Home Collection $3,995

0 comments:

Post a Comment