Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Can't Want To.

When my parent's goddaughter was about three years old, she unknowingly introduced our family to the response we'd been missing all our lives- "I can't want to".  Sometimes, that's just exactly how you feel.  Say someone asks me to go on a 15 mile run...or to go see Saw 6...or to eat at Fazolis (fast food "Italian" for those of you lucky enough to not know that that is).  It's not just about not wanting to do those things- it's "I couldn't possibly make myself want to do that".  I just can't want to.  Sometimes you have can't want to moments, sometimes can't want to projects and every so often, a can't want to day might even sneak in.  99 times out of 100, the right thing to do is battle through it...but there also comes a time when you've gotta say enough is enough.  Here's a few adorable sleep masks in honor of your next can't want to day- whenever it may be.


1. Call My Agent Eye Mask, Kitson Boutique $9.95  2. Cat Eye Sunglasses Sleeping Mask, Refinery29 $25  3. Eyelashes Plush Satin Sleep Mask, Girlfriend Galas $34.95  4. Trophy Wife Eye Mask, Kitson Boutique $9.95  5. Sleep Mask Wonderland, Flight 001 $22  6. Breakfast at Tiffany's Sleep Mask, A Perfect Day $28.50

0 comments:

Post a Comment