Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Atlantic-Pacific

I'm a bit prone to extreme words like "favorite" and "obsessed"...somewhere along the line they just became part of my vernacular.  I have to make a really conscious effort to use them sparingly so they retain their value because I need them to mean something special in posts like this one.  I came across a blog called Atlantic-Pacific a few weeks ago and to say I'm anything but obsessed would be a massive understatement.  Were this blog a person, there's a good possibility it would send me a restraining order.  Atlantic-Pacific is curated by Blair Eadie (often referred to by her initials, BEE) who uses the space to chronicle her beyond fabulous outfits.  Her style is daring without being abrasive, classic yet trendy, and always always flattering.  The girl gets color, she gets cut, she gets proportion and fit and texture and other element that makes an outfit successful.  She's amazing.  And, a huge portion of the clothes and accessories she wears are from affordable places like Forever 21, H&M, Zara and the like which means that- to some extent- her choices are attainable.  Instead of blabbing about how much of a superfan I am, I'm just going to post a few of my favorite outfits she put together.  There's maaaany more on the Atlantic Pacific blog- check it out for yourself by clicking here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment