Monday, March 21, 2011

The Grass Is Greener...

When I realized yesterday was the first day of Spring, I literally screamed.  Out loud.  Unstoppably.  I know we're not totally out of the woods yet with the weather, but the thought that the majority of the frigid cold is behind us makes happy go lucky and then some.  I took a quick trip to Atlanta over the weekend and, while we waited for the last of the warmth show up, I noticed a few spots of artificial grass outside. I don't know why it made me chuckle but it did.  It also inspired this post! 


1. Astroturf bathing suit, Michael Kors  2. Par Shag Rug, CB2 $299  3. Tricky Treats Pet Bowl, ModCloth $13.99  4. Grass Printed Chair, Chaircouture 5. Electric Garden Charging Station, Modcloth $24.99  6. O'gara Pillow, CB2 $34.95  7. Astroturf bathing suit, Michael Kors

1 comments:

Melissa Genca said...

There is a store in the Minneapolis area called Patina (www.patinastores.com) and their opening page is all about green and grass. How funny! :) Love this.

Post a Comment