Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mirror, Mirror

There are two things I'm pretty confident no one in their right mind would ever call me...the first is un-festive...the second is Irish. So you can see how St. Patricks Day presents me with a bit of a problem.  I don't eat corned beef and cabbage, I don't drink beer, when I wear green I end up looking jaundice and the list goes on.  But tomorrow is St. Patricks day and I'm going to do it up right because that's who I am, darn it.  Thanks to the tireless searching of my perfect roommate Courtney, I've got an authentic Irish recipe on deck (check tomorrow's foodie files for more details) and I'm determined to find something green to wear...if only to avoid being punched or pinched or whatever it is white people do when you don't wear green on St. Patricks Day.  This particular shade would be fun and flattering for me- the skirt is especially cute, don't you think?


1. Striped Knit Top, Forever 21 $10.90  2. Celtic Dunes Ring, H Stern via Neiman Marcus $1,900  3. Egyptian Eye Earrings, Anthropologie $98  4. POP Beauty Nail Glam Polish, Urban Outfitters $10  5. Dusen Dusen Elastic Waist Skirt, Urban Outfitters $175  6. Powder Satin Bow Detail Flat Sandals, Valentino via Bluefly $404

1 comments:

.Jessica. said...

"if only to avoid being punched or pinched or whatever it is white people do when you don't wear green on St. Patricks Day."

Priceless! Also, loving the mint green of the skirt.

Post a Comment