Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Flower Power: Bright and Whimsical

We're less than two weeks away from Spring and- as previously discussed- I can barely contain my excitement.  I'm pretty confident a little part of me dies every Winter (aren't you glad I'm not at all dramatic?), so both the earth and I look forward to coming alive over the next few days, weeks and months.  It's going to be a great Spring...I can just feel it.  I put together a little two part post on floral print in honor of the wonderful season on deck.  Part one focuses on the bright and whimsical while tomorrow's post (part 2) will highlight a few subdued, romantic floral pieces.  I love 'em both but I'm way too obsessive compulsive to group them together with all the style clashing and what not.  I know...I have issues.  Don't forget to check back tomorrow!  


1. Brocade Yoke Jersey Tank, Forever 21 $17.80  2. Kartell Mademoiselle Chair, Phillippe Starck $860 3. Verdant Acres Dinner Plates, Anthropologie $10-$16  4. Glamour Garden Halter Dress, Betsey Johnson $386  5. Whimsical Porcelain Stackable Ring, Urban Outfitters $20

0 comments:

Post a Comment