Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Color Me Smitten: Coral

I'm a warm kind of girl.  I like warm weather, warm coffee, and I'm presently fixated on uber-warm colors (refer to yesterday's Get It Together for further proof).  Luckily for me the "it" color this summer is just about as warm as it gets...beautiful coral.  It's (obviously) a bright choice, but that's what makes it a perfect harbinger for the months ahead.  One look at the lovely, feminine dresses below and I'm feeling tanner already.


1. Belted Satin-Jersey One-Shoulder Gown, Yves Saint Laurent $2,350  2. Rope-Print Stretch-Jersey Maxi Dress, Milly $420  3. Twist Front Jersey Dress, ASOS $53.70  4. Vero Moda Sheer Collar Chiffon Dress, Vero Moda $50.20  5. Pleated Maxi Skirt, ASOS $80.69  6. Peacock Dress, Reiss Online £195

0 comments:

Post a Comment