Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mirror, Mirror

I travel quite a bit.  If I could travel even more, I'd do it without hesitation- anywhere, anytime.  I just love it.  I put together today's Mirror, Mirror with comfortable (but cute!) travel in mind (because you never know when you'll need the nice man checking your bag to overlook the fact that it's 15 pounds over the limit).  My formula is as follows: minimal jewelry + minimal zippers + flats + layers + a bag with a shoulder strap = success.  For trips that require you to get up at an ungodly hour, sleep in an extra 15 minutes and add a hat to the mix.  Works every time.


1. Empire Waist Dress, Forever 21 $12.80  2. Fedora Hat, H&M  3. Ariella Collection Cat's Eye Ring, Nordstrom $58  4. Tricolour Scarf, Zara $39.99  5. Gold Double Up Flat Thong Sandals, LuLu's $20  6.  Well-Traveled Bag, Mod Cloth $89.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment