Monday, April 4, 2011

Bienvenidos a Miami

Hey Miami...I'm baaaaack!  At least until Wednesday morning, at which point I'll be heading back to Nashville.  But that's not what I want to talk about right now.  In fact, I don't want to talk about anything at the moment because the sun is requesting my full attention and I'd like to oblige.   Hope you enjoy this Miami-inspired post whilst I scope out the real deal.  Vitamin D, here I come!


1. Le Vernis Nail Color, Chanel $25  2. Pins and Needles Straw Floppy Hat, Urban Outfitters $29  3. Michael Kors 'Miami' Aviator Sunglasses, Nordstrom $95  4. Flowers in a Vase, Romero Britto $695  5. Color-Block Silk-Chiffon Gown, Alberta Ferretti $1,820  6. High-Rise Skinny Jeans, Ralph Lauren Black Label $400  7. Cuban Coffee Mug, Absolute Cigars $20.95  8. Sergennti Strapless Silk Dress, Tibi $345  9. Platform Stilettos, Nordstrom $109

0 comments:

Post a Comment