Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mirror, Mirror

Well, Miami...I hope you're happy.  You got to me and you got to me good.  From the moment I stepped off the plane this morning I've been craving sun, missing my friends and pondering the deep and meaningful joys of Cuban food.  I put together this Art-Deco inspired ensemble that would fit right in on Lincoln Road...perhaps I'll attempt a similar outfit when I go back this June for the Rendezvous Conference (which you should probably come to, by the way).


1. Silk-Chiffon T-Shirt, Kelly Bergin $140  2. New Favorite Cami, Gap $14.50  3. Geometric Jacquard Bandage Mini Skirt, Herve' Leger $1,150  4. Deco Opaque Drop Earrings, ASOS $17.93  5. Gladiator Bracelet, Forever 21 $11.80  6. Red Suede Cork Platform Wedges, Giuseppe Zanotti $397.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment