Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Siblings Day!

In honor of 'National Siblings Day' this Sunday (it's a real thing, check it out) I put together a little gift guide.  This particular gift guide is rather specific...it's not so much highlighting items your siblings might like so much as it's highlighting items my sibling would like.  Because it just so happens I have the best sibling of them all.  So happy Siblings Day, Joey Beretta!  I'm thankful for you & love you very much. :)



1. Ninjabread Men, Fred & Friends $8.99  2. Leather Beer Holster, Red Envelope $29.95  3. Space Ice Cream, Fred Flare $5  4. Heather Henley, Urban Outfitters $28  5. Sons of Anarchy Blu-Ray, Amazon $37.99  6. Jeep Travel Mug, Amazon $20.38  7. 18-Piece Porcelain "Take Out" Chinese Food Set, Amazon  8. Phillies Hat, Lids $24.99  9. Cinnabon, $4  10. Monster Tour Water, photo via Rebekah Stearns  11. How To Speak Zombie, Fred Flare $15.95  12. Bergamot Tobacco Scented Candle, Archipelago $24.50  13. Bacon Gift Wrap, Fred Flare $8  14. iTunes Gift Card, iTunes Store

1 comments:

Dean said...

I never knew about National Siblings Day until reading your blog, and I see it's already coming up again. My family likes making gifts, and I'd like to surprise my two sisters. Maybe I could make them both a small collage. Any suggestions? Thanks, and I'm glad I found your blog.

Post a Comment