Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pride & Prejudice

Of all the love stories in all the world, I think my favorite is Pride and Prejudice.  I couldn't possibly count how many times I've read the book or seen the movie(s), but I've come to think of the story like an old, dear friend I never get tired of seeing.  I put together a compilation of some Pride and Prejudice themed items...the majority of which I plan on buying at some point or another.  The coffee mugs especially...I've gotta have 'em.  Like Mr. Darcy himself, there's nothing not to love here!


1. Pemberly Dish Towel, Brookish $11  2. Mr. Darcy Proposal Dish Towel, Brookish $11  3. Mr. Darcy Notecards, EC Design $14  4. Beautiful for Nothing Mug, Brookish $16  5. Wedding Heart Confetti, A Novel Amore $5  6. Her Affectionate Heart Card, Yardia $4  7. Happiness Mug, Brookish $16  8. Mr. Darcy and Miss Bennett Kitchen Towel Set, Elloh $20  9. Valentine, BB Invitations $5

0 comments:

Post a Comment