Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Get it Together: Boho Chic Bedroom

Although I've expanded my design repertoire over the last few years, I'm still a sucker for mustard yellows, dainty birds, and that whole vintage-y look.  I can't get escape it completely due to the fact that I don't really want to.  With Ikat designs popping up everywhere from clothes to furniture this Spring, it seems the design world and I are in agreement on this one- boho stays, at least for now.  To celebrate, I put together a delightful little bohemian chic bedroom for your viewing pleasure.  Please to enjoy.


1. Velvet Tufted Antique Gold Headboard, Urban Outfitters $349  2. Let There Be Flight Hanging Lamp, Mod Cloth $97.99  3. Beach Bottle, Terrain $28  4. Vintage Thumbprint Candle, Terrain $16 (set of three)  5. Brigitta Dresser, Anthropologie $798  6. Linen Dress Form, Urban Outfitters $300  7. KARIT Bedspread and Cushion Covers, IKEA $49.99  8. Today is a New Day Pillow, Nicole Steward $30  9. Expanding Colorscape Rug, Anthropologie $698

0 comments:

Post a Comment