Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mirror, Mirror

I took a bit of a spontaneous trip over the weekend.  By spontaneous I mean only a few moments passed from the time I decided to go and the time I walked out the door, and by trip I mean 12 hour overnight drive to Florida.  I'll admit, it was quite out of character for me but my cousin Jess happened to catch me in a spontaneous mood and things just sort of escalated.  Very, very quickly.  We're headed back to good 'ol Nashville today, so wish us luck in our travels.  I'll post more about the trip itself this Friday.  I couldn't resist the urge to have today's Mirror, Mirror reflect the beautiful weather we've soaked up over the last few days.  All I have to say is this: countdown to warm weather starts now.


1. Sleeveless Knit Top, Forever 21 $19.80  2. Red Poppy Felt Flower Brooch, Soroka $20  3. Crystal Fob Drops, BHLDN $200  4. Hatshepsut Bangle, Anthropologie $38  5. Pleated Bracelet, Anthropologie $138  6. Catty Clubmaster, Ray-Ban $145  7. Polka Dot Shorts, Free People $58  8. Powder Satin Bow Flats, Valentino $449

0 comments:

Post a Comment