Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mirror, Mirror

Today's Mirror, Mirror is brought to you by our lovely intern, Natalie.  While our styles are complimentary, they're certainly not identical so I'm thrilled to be able to bring you a fresh perspective.  I smiled when I saw this outfit cause it's so Nat (and so cute).  The skeleton key ring is my favorite piece- what's yours?


1. Clubmaster Sunglasses, Ray-Ban Store $145  2. IRO Vayam silk-ciffon tank, The Outnet £46.50 3. Tribal Feather Necklace, Polyvore $16  4. Leather Wrap Bracelet, Target $19.99  5. Skeleton Key Ring, Etsy  6. Joe's Denim Shorts, Anthropologie $98  7. Ecote Hurache Sandal, Urban Outfitters $19.99

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This look is so me! I love the interesting fabric at the side of the tank top and how it drapes down.

Post a Comment