Thursday, June 30, 2011

Paradise Island: Sandi

Welcome to Paradise Island, week four!  (Need to play catchup?  Check out weeks one, two and three here)  Let me shoot straight with you for a second, today's post is all about my Aunt Sandi for one reason and one reason only- I was in the mood to brag about her today.  She's my Mom away from Mom and is truly one of the most inspiring people in my life.  She's the Nora to our Walker clan, the Kris to our Kardashian craziness and I just love her.  If you knew her, you'd love her too.  Plus her picks are on point (how classic is that 'Reserved' towel?  It may be my new favorite thing).  

Q&A: If I was famous it would be for writing a book entitled, 100 Things My Students Have Taught Me.  Sally Fields would be my celebrity BFF and she would help me steal every last piece in Kris Jenner’s closet!”



1. Feather Earrings, Etsy $38  2. Large Brim Hat, San Diego Hat Co $54  3. Hope in a Jar, Philosophy $28-$105  4. Cranberry Almond Snack Bars, KIND healthy snacks $44.50 for 50  5. Women's Barefoot Pace Glove, Merrell $100  6. The Amethyst Heart, Amazon $11.69  7. Orange Peel. Mandarin and Vanilla Soy Candle, Whispering Woods $13.50  8. Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Fragrance, Sephora $80  9. Reserved Towel, Lazybone £9.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment