Friday, June 17, 2011

I Love It When We're Cruising Together

What a perfect week I've had.  I've got a ton of pictures I want to show you and all kinds of stories to tell but it's going to have to wait just a tiny bit longer.  I'm sort of in the middle of getting things together for my grand vacation finale.  That's right- I'm leaving today for what I anticipate being the greatest cruise of all time.  You heard me- cruise!  The greatest one!  Ever!  I'll give you the full scoop when I get back, but I thought it would only be fitting to leave you with some nautical eye candy.  Enjoy! :)


1. Lindsey Stripe Shorts, French Connection $98  2. We Are Owls Scarf, Net-A-Porter $126  3. Octopus Pillow, Layla Grace $70  4. Happer Women's Wedges, Aldo $90  5. Sailing into the Sunset Dress, Modcloth $97.99  6. Thomas Paul Plates, Daytrip Society $32 for a set of 4  7. Nautical Mug, Etsy  8. Anchor Double Finger Ring, ASOS $13.79

0 comments:

Post a Comment