Wednesday, June 1, 2011

500 Days of Summer

If there's one thing I don't brag on enough, it's Nashville...I seriously love this city.  Sure, it's got it's quirks (I can't always understand them, but more than likely they're saying something nice so I just smile) but I'm from New Jersey...so...I'm not exactly in a position to judge based on a small sampling of the city's most extreme (hello Snooki).  One of my FAVORITE things about Nashville is their summer calendar- whoever is planning these events is on point!  Tonight, for example, is the first Movies in the Park.  Let me paint a quick picture for you of just how that will go down...take a couple hundred (1,000 maybe?  I don't know, I'm bad with numbers) Nashvillians, one very large projector and screen, several food trucks and a killer lineup of movies (one a week every Wednesday) and put it smack dab in the middle of one of our beautiful parks.  Then don't charge anyone to come.  Brilliant, eh?  Tonight's feature is one of my favorites- 500 Days of Summer.  If you haven't seen it and you live in Nashville, get your behind to Centennial Park tonight!  It's quirky and adorable in a way only Zooey Deschanel (the leading lady) can pull of.  In fact, I enjoy it so much just thinking about it's adorableness inspired this post!


1. Girlie Satin Bow, ban.do $15  2. I Love Us Print, eighteen25  3. The Picture of Dorian Gray, Amazon $11.99  4. Party Box, Kiwi & Pom  5. Sip City Mug, ModCloth $22.99  6. Too Much Fun Dress, ModCloth $77.99  7. RINGSKAR faucet, Ikea $129  8. Vintage Iron Jardin Bench, Jayson Home & Garden $1295  9. The Sound of the Smiths, Amazon $19.07  10. She & Him, Amazon $5

1 comments:

.Jessica. said...

This movie is one of my favorites! I drooled over her entire wardrobe.

Post a Comment