Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pushing Daisies

Of all the series I've known and loved, no show has ever struck me quite like Pushing Daisies.  The "forensic fairy tale" Bryan Fuller created was pure magic, pure quirk and pure "good heavens, that's stunning" all at once.  But the facts were these: after 1 year, 8 months, and 10 days some crazy person at ABC pulled the plug (that was for all you fellow Pushing Daises fans- the rest of you aren't privy to that joke...sorry).  If you have a weakness for fashion, quick wit or star-crossed love stories of any variety, you're sure to go bonkers over this show.  I put together a styleboard for Charlotte Charles (or, as my TV crush the piemaker calls her- Chuck).  Her wardrobe is perfection, is it not?


1. Floral Dress, Vintageous  2. Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume, Sephora $60  3. Vintage Polka Dot Scarf, Etsy $18  4. Veranda Wrist Gloves, BHLDN $40  5. Saturn Sunhat, Anthropologie $58  6. Featured Home Dress, Modcloth $67.99  7. Blueberry Pie, Dean and Deluca $65  8. Sierra Shades, Anthropologie $24  9. Vintage Bee Ring, Folksy £9  10. Rouge Allure Laque, Chanel $32

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friends and I LOVED this show! I want a piemaker for my very own :)

Post a Comment