Friday, April 5, 2013

Working For The Weekend

I don't know why, but I had the hardest time finding links for this week's Working For The Weekend!  While I want to blame the internet, it's possible I just wasn't quite on my game.  After quite a bit of hunting I did find some real gems though...I hope you enjoy them thoroughly.  I'm heading to New Jersey bright and early tomorrow to help out with a dear friend's NYC wedding...it's crunch time so say a prayer for us.  I've been all about coast to coast traveling lately and I'm loving it.  Adventures abound :).  Hope your weekend is full of wonderful things!

The amount of joy this brought me is actually pretty embarrassing...

I need to see this!!!

Ha, too fun.

Very informative, thank you Gwyneth!

Awesome hotels for grownups and kiddos.

Gotta try this!

Incredible prices...seriously.

Loving this album right now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment