Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Mirror, Mirror

Since this week held the first indications that we're not all trapped in White Witch-Era Narnia, I'm just gonna jump ahead a few months and talk beachwear.  It may be too soon but I couldn't possibly bring myself to care.  While I'd wear this outfit myself in a heartbeat, I think it's even better suited to my gorgeous cousin Jess (who flew in last weekend to help with the wedding I coordinated...she totally saved the day.  Sure do miss that girl!).  Maybe she'll rock a similar look this summer on our annual trip to Miami...I guess we'll all have to wait and see!


1. Acne Studios, ShopStyle $570  2. Duo Color Tote, Shoptiques $150  3. Vintage Style Flat Link Necklace, ASOS $19.95  4. Gold Plated Tassel Necklace, Saint Laurent $1,250  5. Rainbow Printed Bikini, Mara Hoffman $220  6. Kira Metallic Sandals, J. Crew $138  7. Rainbow Printed Bikini, Mara Hoffman $220

0 comments:

Post a Comment