Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Mirror, Mirror

I'm back in lovely Nashville after a fabulous weekend in LA.  Visiting my brother, cousins and boyfriend on tour is always a little bittersweet (wonderful while I'm there, sad when I have to leave) but I'm so thankful for every moment I got to spend with them.  And California is such a beautiful state!  Can't believe I'd never been.  The one thing all you well traveled folks neglected to mention to me, however, is that there's pretty much no humidity there...so while 60 degrees and sunny in Nashville seems gorgeous, 60 degrees and sunny in LA is still basically freezing.  Needless to say I brought all the wrong clothes.  Today's Mirror, Mirror reminds me a lot of one of the outfits I brought but didn't get to wear.  If we ever manage to vanquish this cold spell, I'll give it another go.


1. Silk and Wool Mini Dress, Victoria Beckham $1,995  2. Tortoise Shell Sunglasses, Louis Viaroma 3. Ethnic Woolen Scarf, Zara $59.90  4. Large Empire Collar, Pamela Love $1,650  5. Animal Skull Ring, Asos $16.63  6. Shola Platforms, Topshop $110  7. Leather Tote, Cuyana Shop $150

0 comments:

Post a Comment