Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Mirror, Mirror

I bet if a psychologist looked at the last couple Mirror, Mirror posts they'd have something to say...I've just been in this exceptionally bright and bold mood as of late.  I know this week's outfit is over the top but I love it!  It's got a few elements that I'm especially crazy about, most notably pattern mixing and pattern matching.  If you break this outfit down, the trick lies in combining the right pattern scale and color...but more so than anything a look like this mostly comes down to your instincts.  If the pieces feel complimentary to you, take the risk!      


1. Yellow Striped Scarf, Mossimo Supply Co $15  2. Jockey Woven Tote, Accesorize $48.50  3. Illamasqua Nail Varnish, Sephora $14  4. Niccolo Woven Pants, Jil Sander $600  5. Sleeveless Stripe Shell Top, Topshop $60  6. Chase Bib Bead Necklace, Kate Spade $139  7. Casadei Sculptural Sandals, Luis Viaroma $900

0 comments:

Post a Comment