Wednesday, July 4, 2012

You're A Grand 'Ol Flag

Happy 4th of July!  I'm excited to celebrate Independence Day in the birthplace of freedom (and fun fact: the birthplace of me), Philadelphia.  I haven't made a definite plan for the day but maybe I'll take a stroll by Independence Hall...the famed building where the Declaration of Independence was signed.  Or maybe I'll visit the Liberty Bell or Betsy Ross' house or something equally patriotic.  Or maybe I'll just stuff my face with the most delicious food in the world, watch some fireworks and call it a day.  There's really no telling.  Regardless, I put together a roundup inspired by 'ol Glory for the occasion.  I don't know about you but I'm all kinds of thankful to live in the land of the free and home of the brave!  Enjoy your celebration!


1. Flag Lantern String Lights, Pier 1 $11.96  2. Twin Pop Molds, Amazon $12.99 for 4  3. Flag Tank, Fashiolista  4. Red White and Blue Pinwheel, Amazon $2.76  5. Flag Elastic Suspenders, Amazon $9.61  6. Red and Blue Star Paper Straws, Fishs Eddy $4.95  7. Vans LPE, Shoebacca $52.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment