Friday, July 27, 2012

Working For The Weekend

Happy Opening Ceremonies day!  I'll tell you what...I'm just bursting with patriotism today.  I've got a few red white and blue banners hanging in my living room, some mini flags on hand for waving purposes, ingredients for a true American lunch and various other surprises on deck.  Let's just put it this way, if there was a gold medal awarded for Olympic preparedness, I would win that medal.  I'll be sure to post all about our fun next week so stay tuned.  Hope your weekend is incredible...enjoy the links!


Preserving party, eh?  I'm into it.

What a handy guide...

Can't decide how I feel about this.


Hilarious.  Also, kind of brilliant.

Leave it to Aunt Martha to think of this stuff.

Watercolor wallpaper!  I repeat, watercolor wallpaper!


You are completely unprepared for this.  Just...grossly unprepared.

0 comments:

Post a Comment