Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thank You For Smoking

The fact that Hugh Hefner and I have anything in common whatsoever is a little bit unnerving for me.  I don't like it.  But I'll tell you what I do like, and that's smoking slippers.  Mr. Hefner and I aren't the only ones with an affinity for these stylish flats...Alexa Chung, Olivia Palermo, Sofia Coppola and a host of other ladies who are cooler than cool love them too.  The good 'ol smoking slipper is a natural extension of the menswear hurricane fashion forecasts are predicting so get ready to see lots of them very soon.  Here's who I'd pick for my team: 



1. Day Dreaming Flats, Joie $175  2. Dashi Smoking Flats, BCBGeneration $89  3. Gale Flats, Macy's $49.99  4. Slipper Pumps, Dorthy Perkins $69  5. Lissa Dolce Vita Shoes, Bloomingdale's $79  6. Tiger Print Lissa Dolce Vita Shoes, Bloomingdale's $79  7. Charles Philip Eula Marble Print Flats, Shopbop $155

0 comments:

Post a Comment