Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Puppy Love

I've got some fun news for you!  I met someone yesterday and it was love at first sight.  He's adorable, relaxed, sweet as can be and he makes me smile like crazy.  Also, he is a dog...as in an actual canine puppy.  But he's perfect so I was nonetheless thrilled to make his acquaintance.  Turns out my brother and his roommates decided to welcome a pet into their home and my new buddy is the lucky one they chose.  They haven't decided on a name yet (though I cast my vote for Indy...as in my main man, Dr. Indiana Jones), and I wasn't able to get a great picture of him today but I'll post one soon!  For now, all I can tell you is he's a hound, shepherd mix with hush puppy eyes, the cutest floppy ears and a part brindle, part black coat.  And I love him.  And I can't stop searching for cute puppy toys.


1. Hold Steady Collar, Olive Green Dog $58  2. Rough Edge Personalized Dog Tag, Olive Green Dog $21.95  3. Maki Combo Sushi Toys, J-Life International $29.95  4. Marbled Boiled Wool Balls, Olive Green Dog $4.50  5. Eco Bone Collection, Olive Green Dog $16  6. Sniffany & Co. Toys, Posh Pup Shop $19.99  7. Elton the Octopus, Olive Green Dog $15.99  8. Y.bowl, Doca Pet $30-$36

1 comments:

Marks Dorcel said...

Your puppy love is something different to other people. Because as you are taking care of your puppy is the most respective job and you are doing very well.

Post a Comment