Monday, February 27, 2012

What's On Your Fridge?

So you may be wondering why I've posted a series of photos on/of my fridge today.  Valid question.  Here's what's up: Smeg fridges is sponsoring a contest of sorts on one of my favorite blogs, SF Girl By Bay and I want in on the action...not so much because I'm looking to win the prize (although it is pretty legit- $100 gift card to Appliances Online!) but because I was intrigued by the challenge posed.  What you keep on your fridge says a good bit about you, don't you think?  These are a few of my favorite memories and people- I love getting to look at their sweet faces everyday.  It makes me smile.  So what's on your fridge?

1 comments:

c said...

Tomorrow i'm going to post my fridge, your fridge its amazing you have you love ones the most important!

Post a Comment