Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mirror, Mirror

It's officially February, and I think we all know what that means...it's time for Valentine's Day.  I feel like I give the same Valentine's Day speech every year, so you're welcome to speed read if you've already heard it.  Truth is, I'm the weird single girl that loves every moment of the whole darn holiday.  Call me annoying if you want or disingenuous if you must but all I can tell you is I can't bring myself to hate a day that revolves around celebrating love and eating chocolate.  I haven't the slightest clue as to what I'll be doing this February 14th or whether the evening will include a fancy little number like the one I pulled together here but I plan on having a blast regardless.  Who's with me?!   


1. Buttonless Jacket, Topshop £80  2. Stretch Cashmere Blend Dress, Ralph Lauren Black Label $800  3. Shay Floral Print Silk Scarf, Jimmy Choo $395  4. Cuivre Swarovski Crystal Necklace, Bijoux Heart $1,355  5. Kumy Nappa leather Clutch, Maje $295  6. Zuri Stiletto, Loeffler Randall $263

0 comments:

Post a Comment